Hit the top x for entries. The other x's are other info (profile, links, etc.). If you are searching through the archives, hitting the link to various months will seemingly bring you back to the homepage. Hit the top x again to view whatever month in the archive you previously selected.
...read cautiously, or you might become trapped.
I DUN MIND PRESSURE N I MUZ SAY I LOVE PRESSURE CUZ IT GIVES ME AN ADRENALINE RUSH N DAT I HAVE TO FINISH UP AD HOC WORK AT A SPECIFIC TIME GIVEN. BUT I DO HOPE WE WORK AS A TEAM AND NOT PUSH ALL THE WORK TO ME JUZ BCUZ YOU WANNA GO BACK EARLY.YES IM DOING YOU A FAVOUR BUT THATS TAKING ADVANTAGE N SERIOUSLY IM NOT TOO HAPPY ABOUT IT,OK? I WONT COMPLAIN OR GRUMBLE BCUZ I NOE IM NEW N IF U THINK I NOE EVRYTHG THINK AGAIN.I NOE NUTS OKAY, ITS JUZ ONLI YSTRDAY THAT I DO GET THE HANDS ON OF THINGS AROUND AND THERE IS STILL ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT.TRUST ME WHEN I CAN HANDLE IT , I WONT ASK ANYMORE FROM YOU K?=)
Faeza
email me: ...click it fool!...
Sinagpore About Me: